Fig & Nut Baked Brie
with drizzled honey & apples
Having a dinner party and need to impress your guests? Have no fear because baked brie is here! Introducing your new go to appetizer that is not only pretty on the eyes, but also easy on the time.
No one wants to be the hostess with the mostess stuck in the kitchen missing in action when having guests over for dinner. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when hosting, so anything that can cut my time in the kitchen but not the quality in food being served, I am game for.
This baked brie with fig, nuts, and drizzled honey is a sure crowd pleaser that is a warm, delicious, gooey and quite honestly a tasty as hell Winter treat. It doesn’t matter how you serve it because Brie alone is the “Queen of Cheeses,” with its soft and creamy texture and slight tangy after taste. No matter what, you can’t go wrong!
- 1 Large Brie Round
- 3 Tbsp. Shave Almonds (small handful)
- 3 Tbsp. Pecans, roughly chopped (small handful)
- 3 Tbsp. Pistachos, roughly chopped (small handful)
- 3 Tbsp. Walnuts, roughly chopped (small handful)
- ½ c. Fig Jam
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- Coarse Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix together the fig jam and nuts. Set aside.
- Place the brie on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper and spread the fig jam and nut mixture over the top in a thick layer. Bake for up to 10 minutes, or until the cheese starts to ooze, but not melt.
- Take from the oven and drizzle with honey.
- Serve with fresh sliced apples and crackers.